Rental Kiosk Solutions
Interactive Kiosk Rental Solutions by MetroClick
MetroClick offers versatile interactive kiosk rental solutions for various events and industries. Their customizable kiosks feature user-friendly interfaces, ensuring a seamless experience for attendees. Renting a MetroClick kiosk not only elevates your event but also provides an engaging and efficient way for guests to access information and services.
Kiosk Rental Solutions That Will Streamline Your Business Offerings
In many ways, the touch screen rental kiosk is one of the ultimate manifestations of digital signage technology. Our rental kiosks use advanced digital hardware features and sophisticated applications to deliver a two-way flow of information between a business and its customers, or an organization and its clients.
Rent a Kiosk Made by MetroClick
As a leading US-based information kiosk manufacturer, MetroClick specializes in producing attention-grabbing kiosks to rent or buy. If you have a specific design in mind, our expertise in creating custom kiosk hardware spans various screen sizes, shapes, and enclosures. Committed to offering unmatched kiosk customization, we’re here to turn your marketing and branding visions into reality!
Discover the Potential of MetroClick’s Rental Kiosk Systems
Discover the possibilities of MetroClick’s information kiosk systems to boost revenue and elevate customer experiences. With our custom kiosk designs, empower your customers to independently explore products, place orders, process payments, and access important information while freeing up your staff to focus on essential tasks. Our flexible information kiosk solutions are expertly tailored to meet your business’s unique requirements, and our skilled team offers ongoing support to ensure seamless integration and success.
Affordable Kiosk Rental Packages
Metroclick affordable kiosk rental packages cater to all kinds of businesses and events.
Our interactive kiosks with touch screen can be customized in both hardware and software to match the aesthetic and decor of your venue.
Our standard touch display sizes include the following sizes: sizes include 21.5″ Touchscreen Display, 32″ Touchscreen Display, 42″ Touchscreen Display, and 55″ Touchscreen Display.
Features of our Interactive Kiosks for Rent
MetroClick kiosk comes as both indoor and outdoor kiosk models.
Our kiosk models can be configured with the following integrations. Camera, scanner, credit card processing, mobile payment integration, NFC, RFID, receipt printing, photo printing, unique QR codes, speakers, and built-in video camera and face-recognition software.
Reasons for Renting a Kiosk
- Welcoming Message for Attendees
- Product Launch Demonstrations
- Digital Signs
- Automated Registration
- Providing Information
- Floor Plans and Booth Locators for Trade Shows
- Maps of the City including Hot Spots
- Advertising and Sponsorships
- Email Access for Attendees
- Self-service & Payment Kiosks
- Photo Booth
- Retail purposes
Why Rent an Interactive Kiosk from MetroClick
Interative kiosks have a wide range of capabilities and applications.
Before you decide to rent or own one, look the options you can do with it.
- They can be used as self checkout lines and payment transactions.
- They can be used for any number of wayfinding applications, including hospitality services, retail stores and shopping malls, sprawling campuses, and others.
- They can work as employee management and training tools with user responses guarantee active participation.
- They’re wonderful educational tools, especially in museums and other public venues.
- Interactive kiosks can include a number of hardware accessories such as change dispensers and printers that further expand their applications.
- Business travelers can print out their boarding pass at their hotel.
- Movie theaters and mass transit systems frequently use them for ticketing services. Meanwhile, the original, wide-scale application for touch screen kiosks, the automated teller machine, is still going strong.
No matter what the specific application, the larger goal is often better operational efficiency. Again, these kiosks are often rented to substitute for labor costs associated with customer and guest services.
These touch screen kiosks have previously been deployed as a selling point for businesses that cater to tech-savvy customers. More and more, however, the general public has become familiar with and accepting of this new technology.
Now, many businesses are finding they must rent and provide these touch screen monitors to their customers or they risk losing their customers to companies with this cost-cutting infrastructure and its competitive edge.
Customers Prefer to Rent Interactive Self Service Kiosks
You may be thinking that, sure, everybody is looking for ways to cut operating expenses, but your business has always been known for customer service with a personal touch.
The two need not be mutually exclusive, however. In recent surveys, many customers are saying they actually prefer self-service interactive kiosks to staff-delivered customer service.
Benefits Of Touch Screen Kiosk Rentals
A touch screen kiosk has a virtually limitless database of customer information.
Self checkout lines are leading to speedier transactions. And, for many businesses, there’s no reason not to give customers the choice between these touch screen kiosks and more traditional service.
The sociable customer can chat with a sales associate, while the more timid customer can avoid the anxiety of these social interactions. Personalized customer service doesn’t always have to be personal.
Events for Renting Interactive Kiosks
Renting Interactive kiosks are ideal for industry events, corporate meetings, and really set the tone for a product launching events.
Kiosk rentals can be customized with one or more of the following ways:
- Web cams can be used for fun or facial recognition of attendees
- Wireless printers can be used for printing off information relevant to the event
- Headsets for loud areas where the kiosks may be positioned, like a lobby
Benefits For Businesses Renting Kiosks
The top benefits for businesses renting kiosks are:
- Save money by lowering staff requirements to register attendees and/or answer questions
- Welcome attendees 24 hours per day
- Providing a green initiative by eliminating paper registration
- Increasing revenue through advertising and sponsorship
Have questions? Interested in a quote or RFP? Contact us today and one of our specialists will follow up ASAP!
1900 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
7630 NW 25th ST
Miami, FL 33122
239 West 29th Street
New York City, NY 10001